Invisible Vehicle Commercial
Mercedes-Benz promote their new zero emissions hydrogen fuel cell vehicle by making the car invisible. LED’s are attached to one side of the vehicle, a camera is placed on the other and the image is transferred from one side to the other. See if you can spot the new car before they surprise you with it. The all new Mercedes B-Class F-Cell will be available in 2013.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Vicious Stray Cat Attacks Woman In The Snow
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Baby’s First April Fools.
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- I’m Elmo And I Know It
- Frog Sitting On A Bench Like A Human.
- Alexander Shtifanov – World’s Best Bartender.
- Brad And Emily Lip Dub Marriage Proposal.