Invisible Mercedes F-Cell
Mercedes-Benz promote their new zero emissions hydrogen fuel cell vehicle by making the car invisible. LED’s are attached to one side of the vehicle, a camera is placed on the other and the image is transferred from one side to the other. See if you can spot the new car before they surprise you with it. The all new Mercedes B-Class F-Cell will be available in 2013.
Most Watched Today
- Houdini Honey Badger Repeatedly Escapes His Enclosure
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Ohio State Marching Band’s ‘Hollywood Blockbusters’ Halftime Show
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology