Invisible Mercedes F-Cell
Mercedes-Benz promote their new zero emissions hydrogen fuel cell vehicle by making the car invisible. LED’s are attached to one side of the vehicle, a camera is placed on the other and the image is transferred from one side to the other. See if you can spot the new car before they surprise you with it. The all new Mercedes B-Class F-Cell will be available in 2013.
Most Watched Today
- Bank Uses Its ‘ATMs’ To Thank Its Customers In The Most Heartwarming Way
- Little Girl Is Devastated When She Finds Out Her Cute Little Brother Will Grow Up
- Clever Crow Asks Humans For A Drink Of Water From Their Water Bottle
- Clyde The Pit Bull Puppy Cuddles With His New Baby Sister
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Stella The Yellow Lab Has An Interesting Way Of Stopping
- Man Surprises His Fiancée With Long-Lost Teddy Bear