Mercedes-Benz promote their new zero emissions hydrogen fuel cell vehicle by making the car invisible. LED’s are attached to one side of the vehicle, a camera is placed on the other and the image is transferred from one side to the other. See if you can spot the new car before they surprise you with it. The all new Mercedes B-Class F-Cell will be available in 2013.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- Photojournalist Captures Powerful Point-Of-View Video Inside Brazil Protests
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- Wind In My Ears – A Compilation Of Dogs Riding In Cars
- Dash Cams Capture Random Acts Of Kindness
- Melbourne Metro PSA – Dumb Ways To Die.
- Student Stands Up Against ‘Bad’ Teacher For Not Teaching
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Attraction – Britain’s Got Talent Audition
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Shetland Ponies Wear Cardigans To Promote Scotland.
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots.
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- Capuchin Monkey Buys Himself A Drink From A Vending Machine