Invisible Children Kony 2012 2
Invisible Children released their much anticipated sequel to Kony 2012 early this morning. CEO Ben Keesey narrates Kony 2012 Part II called, ‘Beyond Famous’ which gives us a closer look at the LRA and explores solutions. Joseph Kony and the LRA have spread throughout Democratic Republic of Congo, Central African Republic and Sudan since 2006 and Kony 2012 is a push to make him stop. In just one month Joseph Kony has become famous and his story has gained worldwide attention. In March 2012 the House, Senate and the African Union have gotten involved. The African Union has released 5,000 troops to the DRC, CAR and Sudan to track down and stop Joseph Kony. Since the first Kony 2012 video 57 more women and children have been abducted. Ben Keesey asks to keep supporting efforts to capture Joseph Kony by contacting leaders and participate in cover the night April 20th, 2012.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74
- Rare Color Video Of London In 1927
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Extreme 19 – The World’s Longest Par 3