Inspiring MasterChef USA Audition
33-year-old Christine Ha, a graduate student from Houston, Texas auditioned to become the next Master Chef cooking for the judges a Vietnamese dish, Ca Kho To. At 19, Ha was diagnosed with Neuromyelitis Optica, causing her to lose her sight slowly over the following years. Judges, Gordon Ramsay, Joe Bastianich and Graham Elliot enjoy the dish and Ha receives the white apron. Ha is able to cook while blind by being well organized, she must knwo where her ingrediants and kitchen tools are before she beings cooking. Ha uses her sense of taste and smell to tell when the meal is ready.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- One Miraculous Year In The Life Of A Baby Born 15 Weeks Early
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial