Inside Sauber C31
Sauber F1 Team mechanics have spent their downtime over the past two years slicing a formula one race car in half. The vehicles Chief Designer, Matt Morris gives us a closer look and explains all the technical components that make a formula one race car. Driver, Sergio Pérez demonstrates how a driver sits in the vehicle.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Homeless Girl Graduates Valedictorian Of Her High School Class
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux