Indy Car Crash October 16th
15 IndyCars collide at the Las Vegas 300 leaving one racer, 2011 Indy 500 winner, Dan Wheldon dead. 2-3 cars are sent flying through the air 100-200 yards leaving a massive wreck. We have never seen this bad of a wreck before, cars are left everywhere on turn 2 of the track. Drivers had been concerned about the track after practice reaching speeds of 225 mph, on lap 13 their concern became reality. The race was canceled and drivers drove a five-lap salute in Dan Wheldon’s honor. IndyCar CEO Randy Bernard stated Wheldon sustained ‘unsurvivable injuries’, he was 33 years old. An autopsy Monday concluded Wheldon died from blunt head trauma.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Canadian Singer Butchers U.S. National Anthem
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- The Baby Bachelor
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.