Incredible Whale Encounter Mother Lifting Calf Out Of The Water
One month ago Greg and Barbara MacGillivray went whale watching at Laguna San Ignacio on Mexico’s Baja California Peninsula. Each winter hundreds of gray whales make the trip from their feeding grounds in Alaska to shallow warm waters of San Ignacio Lagoon to give birth and mate, this makes the location a whale watcher’s dream. What Greg and Barbara caught on camera is more than what they could have asked for. While watching a mother gray whale and her calf from 20-30 feet, she soon swims underneath their small fishing boat pushing it’s calf up and out of the water for a closer look. The whales get close enough to the boat so Greg and Barbara can touch them, strict regulations allowed the whales to be touched since the interaction was on the whales’ terms.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- Photojournalist Captures Powerful Point-Of-View Video Inside Brazil Protests
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Takes On Kobe Bryant, Metta World Peace And Jason Collins
- Miami Dolphins – Call Me Maybe.
- Student Stands Up Against ‘Bad’ Teacher For Not Teaching
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- Capuchin Monkey Buys Himself A Drink From A Vending Machine
- German Guy Doesn’t Understand Eeny Meeny Miny Moe.
- Wind In My Ears – A Compilation Of Dogs Riding In Cars
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.