I’m Going To Win A Million Dollars
Alan Carver tells Meredith Vieira he is there to win a million dollars and plays millionaire like a boss. He arrives on Who Wants To Be a Millionaire with his wife to take the million dollars in very little time. He hurries through the game so that others waiting can play. Unfortunately his confidence gets the best of him and he ends up with $25,000 in only 30 seconds.
Most Watched Today
- Houdini Honey Badger Repeatedly Escapes His Enclosure
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Man Stages Protest With A Large Herd Of Sheep
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- Newborn Twins Can’t Stop Hugging While They Bathe
- Shooting The Tube – 1/4 Mile Homemade Water Slide.
- Euclideon – Unlimited Detail Technology.