An iceberg that calved by Argentina’s Upsala Glacier was caught on camera in March of this year flipping over. Icebergs flip all the time but it’s rare to catch it on camera, the iceberg’s top side stays cool from the cold air while portion underwater slowly melts, soon the iceberg becomes top heavy and causes the iceberg to flip. Viewing icebergs and glaciers from a boat can be dangerous if you are too close, last fall a boat was too close to a glacier calving and several people were injured from softball sized ice chunks that were sent flying at the boat. We also included a glacier calving from a safe distance which shows how far away you must be in case of danger.
Glacier Calving. @1:35
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper