Team Hot Wheels has pulled off a one of a kind stunt at X Games 2012, the Double Dare Loop. The stunt features two loops, both 6 stories high that become one half way around. Hot Wheels Yellow Team driver, Tanner Foust and Green Team driver, Greg Tracy now hold the record for the World’s Largest Double Loop Vertical Challenge. Last year in another Hot Wheels stunt, Tanner Foust jumped an off road truck 332 feet at the Indianapolis 500, breaking the world record for distance jump in a four-wheeled vehicle.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- 50 Common Misquotations
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Animals Are Awesome
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Xbox One Reveal Highlights
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
- Angry Birds The Movie.