Humpback Whale Breach
While fishing for salmon and halibut off the shores of Vancouver Island near Tofino, British Columbia passengers on a fishing charter took a moment to watch a humpback whale calf swim nearby. One passenger was able to capture the whale breaching just a few yards away. This incredible footage has been seen over 500,000 times in the past day.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures