Hugging Random People
Andrew and his sister Jaclyn Hales visit Venice Beach in California for their latest prank, ‘Hugging People’ which was requested by Andrew’s viewers. Many people are cool with the hug while others want nothing to do with Andrew or Jaclyn. Andrew has previously performed ‘Holding People’s Hand Prank’ 1 and 2, as well as ‘No-Not-You-ing‘.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Canadian Singer Butchers U.S. National Anthem
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Graduation Fail.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Pumped Up Kicks Dubstep.
- Attraction – Britain’s Got Talent Audition
- When Did You Choose To Be Straight?
- ‘The First Taste’ – Children React To New Foods In Slow Motion
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth