How To Spiral Cut Hot Dog
The CHOW arrives just in time for the 4th of July to teach us how to cook the perfect hot dog. Blake Smith shows how to simply cut a spiral pattern in the hot dog before cooking it. Doing this creates more surface area and the dogs fits in a hot dog bun perfectly. This cooking tip has been seen over 1.5 million times in the past week.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Cat Pushes Kitten Down Stairs.
- Sophia Grace And Rosie Perform ‘Thrift Shop’ On Ellen
- Ashleigh And Pudsey – Britain’s Got Talent 2012 Winner.
- Little Girl Tells Dad To ‘Worry About Yourself’ While Buckling Car Seat
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Same-Sex Couple Share First Homecoming Kiss.
- Amanda Todd – My Story.