How To Live With No Money
12 years ago 51-year-old Daniel James Shellabarger, who goes by Suelo placed his life savings in a phone booth began living his life without money. Suelo was born in Denver, Colorado and after quitting the use of money he moved to Moab, Utah to live in a cave. In 2009 good friend Mark Sundeen wrote The Man Who Quit Money after being inspired by Suelo’s life living without money, Suelo is not accepting proceeds from the book. Suelo calls home ‘where ever I am now, United States’ and blogs occasionally on his site Zero Currency. Today Suelo travels the US when not in Utah; he doesn’t have an ID, bank account or a home, he doesn’t take money and he doesn’t live off of federal welfare.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- Giant Python Snake Opening A Door Will Give You Nightmares
- Jimmy Fallon And Brad Pitt Yodel Duet
- ‘(I Wanna) Channing All Over Your Tatum’ Music Video
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Star Wars ‘Using The Force’ Elevator Prank
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues Trailer
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Photojournalist Captures Powerful Point-Of-View Video Inside Brazil Protests
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.