How To Cure Hangover
Many will be drinking heavily this weekend with the 4th of July just around the corner. Mitchell Moffit and Gregory Brown share tips just in time to prevent drinkers from getting hangovers and ways to cure them quickly the morning after. Eat carbs, fatty foods and drink plenty of water throughout the night. Always remember ‘beer before liquor you’ve never been sicker’. Eggs, bananas and fruit juice will help you get back on your feet the next morning.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- Young Man With Down Syndrome Reacts To Receiving College Acceptance Letter
- ‘The Fox’ By Ylvis Is The New ‘Gangnam Style’