How The Titanic Sank
National Geographic and James Cameron use computer-generated imagery (CGI) to recreate how the Titanic sank the 100 years ago 15th of April 1912. National Geographic is releasing two shows Titanic: the Final Word With James Cameron and Save The Titanic With Bob Ballard beginning April 8th and 9th respectively. James Cameron narrates the sinking of the Titanic and it came to it’s final resting location.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.