How Did Neil Armstrong Die
Neil Armstrong, the first man to set foot on the moon, passed away today at shortly before 3pm ET. Armstrong had heart surgery earlier this month to relieve blocked coronary arteries, he died from complications that followed the cardiovascular procedures. President Barack Obama commented, ‘Neil (Armstrong) was among the greatest of American heroes – not just of his time, but of all time’. Armstrong was commander of NASA’s Apollo 11 moon landing mission, he set foot on the moon with lunar module pilot Buzz Aldrin on July 20th, 1969. Armstrong was one of only 12 men to set foot on the moon from 1969-1972. One month ago was the 43rd anniversary of the first moon landing.
First Moon Landing 1969.
Most Watched Today
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Police Officer Pulls Woman Over For Running A Red Light, Ends Up Saving Her Life
- Aspiring Entrepreneur Surprises His Mother With Her Dream Car
- Mulder The Mischievous Kitten Knows How To Open Doors
- Comedian Sky Williams’ Powerful Message To The Depressed
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Adorable Young Boy’s Butterfly Release Doesn’t Quite Go As Planned