How Did Neil Armstrong Die
Neil Armstrong, the first man to set foot on the moon, passed away today at shortly before 3pm ET. Armstrong had heart surgery earlier this month to relieve blocked coronary arteries, he died from complications that followed the cardiovascular procedures. President Barack Obama commented, ‘Neil (Armstrong) was among the greatest of American heroes – not just of his time, but of all time’. Armstrong was commander of NASA’s Apollo 11 moon landing mission, he set foot on the moon with lunar module pilot Buzz Aldrin on July 20th, 1969. Armstrong was one of only 12 men to set foot on the moon from 1969-1972. One month ago was the 43rd anniversary of the first moon landing.
First Moon Landing 1969.
Most Watched Today
- Father Creates Time-Lapse Of Daughter Growing From A Baby To A 14-Year-Old
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- French Juggler’s Impressive Optical Illusion With Four Rings
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Kids React To ‘Complicated’ Walkmans (Portable Cassette Players)
- Dad Drenches Kids With Giant Water Balloon On Top Of Trampoline Prank
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.