How Did Neil Armstrong Die
Neil Armstrong, the first man to set foot on the moon, passed away today at shortly before 3pm ET. Armstrong had heart surgery earlier this month to relieve blocked coronary arteries, he died from complications that followed the cardiovascular procedures. President Barack Obama commented, ‘Neil (Armstrong) was among the greatest of American heroes – not just of his time, but of all time’. Armstrong was commander of NASA’s Apollo 11 moon landing mission, he set foot on the moon with lunar module pilot Buzz Aldrin on July 20th, 1969. Armstrong was one of only 12 men to set foot on the moon from 1969-1972. One month ago was the 43rd anniversary of the first moon landing.
First Moon Landing 1969.
Most Watched Today
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Woman Takes Her Winter Weather Frustrations Out On Snowman
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Adorable 3-Year-Old Girl Donates Her Hair To Kids With Cancer