How Did Neil Armstrong Die
Neil Armstrong, the first man to set foot on the moon, passed away today at shortly before 3pm ET. Armstrong had heart surgery earlier this month to relieve blocked coronary arteries, he died from complications that followed the cardiovascular procedures. President Barack Obama commented, ‘Neil (Armstrong) was among the greatest of American heroes – not just of his time, but of all time’. Armstrong was commander of NASA’s Apollo 11 moon landing mission, he set foot on the moon with lunar module pilot Buzz Aldrin on July 20th, 1969. Armstrong was one of only 12 men to set foot on the moon from 1969-1972. One month ago was the 43rd anniversary of the first moon landing.
First Moon Landing 1969.
Most Watched Today
- Pack Of Pug Puppies Pile On Top Of Russian Man
- Swedish Subway Ad Stuns Commuters With ‘Hair-Raising’ Display Whenever Train Arrives
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Acer The Dwarf Miniature Horse Acts More Like A Dog Than A Horse
- Little Boy Adorably Argues The Weather With Two Twin Sisters
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother