How Did Amy Winehouse Die
27-year-old Singer Amy Winehouse was found dead today at her North London home. The cause of death is unexplained but drug abuse is suspected. Amy Winehouse is known for her songs ‘Back To Black’ and ‘Rehab’. Winehouse is among other musicians Kurt Cobain, Janis Joplin, and Jimi Hendrix all laid to rest at age 27. R.I.P. Ms. Winehouse.
UPDATE – Winehouse’s death is being treated as unexplained according to CNN, an autopsy will take place Monday the 24th.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Kindergartner Signs Class’ Holiday Concert So Her Deaf Parents Can Follow Along
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots