How Did AMy Whinehouse Die
27-year-old Singer Amy Winehouse was found dead today at her North London home. The cause of death is unexplained but drug abuse is suspected. Amy Winehouse is known for her songs ‘Back To Black’ and ‘Rehab’. Winehouse is among other musicians Kurt Cobain, Janis Joplin, and Jimi Hendrix all laid to rest at age 27. R.I.P. Ms. Winehouse.
UPDATE – Winehouse’s death is being treated as unexplained according to CNN, an autopsy will take place Monday the 24th.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Divers Inspecting Capsized Tugboat Find A Man Alive After Nearly 3 Days
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Jimmy Fallon Performs Holiday-Themed Pop Song Medley With Rashida Jones And Carrie Underwood
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Artist Finger Paints Photo-Realistic Portrait Of Morgan Freeman On An iPad
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Extreme Barbie Jeep Racing – Dangerous Downhill Race In Plastic Toy Cars
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 2
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.