How Did Amanda Todd Die
15-year-old Amanda Todd from Coquitlam, British Columbia created a video last month called ‘My Story: Struggling, Bullying, Suicide, Self Harm’. Amanda’s story is a cry for help after being bullied online and severely beaten at school over the past three years. After switching schools and trying to make new friends the bullying would not stop and continue to follow her where ever she went. The bullying forced her to do drugs, alcohol and self-harm. Amanda thought the only way out was suicide and has attempted it in the past. On Wednesday, October 10th Amanda took her own life, just hours after Amanda’s death #RIPAmanda and #RIPAmandaTodd began trending on Twitter in Canada. Amanda’s story is now being shared throughout the world in hopes that Amanda’s story will help bring bullying to an end.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology