How Did Amanda Todd Die
15-year-old Amanda Todd from Coquitlam, British Columbia created a video last month called ‘My Story: Struggling, Bullying, Suicide, Self Harm’. Amanda’s story is a cry for help after being bullied online and severely beaten at school over the past three years. After switching schools and trying to make new friends the bullying would not stop and continue to follow her where ever she went. The bullying forced her to do drugs, alcohol and self-harm. Amanda thought the only way out was suicide and has attempted it in the past. On Wednesday, October 10th Amanda took her own life, just hours after Amanda’s death #RIPAmanda and #RIPAmandaTodd began trending on Twitter in Canada. Amanda’s story is now being shared throughout the world in hopes that Amanda’s story will help bring bullying to an end.
Most Watched Today
- Cat Wearing Shark Costume Entertains ‘Shark Baby’ By Riding A Roomba
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Heroic Truck Driver Rescues Woman And One-Year-Old Infant From Explosive Crash
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- San Diego Fireworks 2012.
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything