Dan Harris from ABC News and The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals [ASPCA] teamed up to create ‘Hovercat’, a viral adoption video. Harris adopted George the cat, a cat that hovers to dubstep. The ad ends with, ‘Millions of viral videos waiting to be adopted’, proving once again cats rule the internet.
Most Watched Today
- Man Spends 17 Months Planning ‘The Perfect Proposal’, The Results Are Too Perfect
- Cat Attempts To Apologize To Another Cat
- Kids Cry Tears Of Joy After Mom Finds Missing 13-Year-Old Cat
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Video Of ‘Potty-Mouthed Princesses’ Dropping ‘F-Bombs For Feminism’ Causes Controversy
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.