House Sings Gangnam Style
It’s the time of year when people put thousands of lights on their home, then sync the lights to music in celebration of Halloween and Christmas. ‘Gangnam Style’ is one of this year’s hottest songs, so there was no doubt we would see the song synced with lights. This Halloween light show by Edwards Landing Lights in Leesburg, Virginia is the first to feature ‘Gangnam Style’ using over 8,500 lights. Edwards Landing Lights has a total of 13 songs broken up into two 25-minute shows that alternate nights, the show can be seen from 7:15pm-10pm every night. Depending on the amount of viewers, both shows are shown Friday/Saturday from 7:15pm-11pm. If you live nearby you can see the house at 1826 Woods Edge Drive in Leesburg, VA 20176.
Edwards Landing Lights – ‘This Is Halloween’.
Most Watched Today
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Adorable 3-Year-Old Girl Donates Her Hair To Kids With Cancer
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Woman Takes Her Winter Weather Frustrations Out On Snowman
- Three Children Rescued From Minivan After Mother Intentionally Drives Into Ocean