Holding The Door Open For People That Are Far Away Prank
Andrew Hales began pranking fellow students at Utah Valley University this past April with his ‘No-Not-You-Ing Prank‘. Andrew has quickly created several more pranks before the school year ends. His latest pranks include holding a stranger’s hand while walking down the hallway and holding the door open for people who are far away.
Holding The Door Open For People That Are Far Away.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- The Baby Bachelor
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark
- The New Periodic Table Song
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Deer Crashes Through Bus Windshield In Pennsylvania
- ‘Kitchen Nightmares’ Restaurant Freaks Out On Facebook
- It’s Not Easy Being A Penguin.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Tsung Tsung – 5-Year-Old Piano Prodigy.