Holding Stranger’s Hand Prank
Andrew Hales began pranking fellow students at Utah Valley University this past April with his ‘No-Not-You-Ing Prank‘. Andrew has quickly created several more pranks before the school year ends. His latest pranks include holding a stranger’s hand while walking down the hallway and holding the door open for people who are far away.
Holding The Door Open For People That Are Far Away.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Dove Real Beauty Sketches
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Extreme 19 – The World’s Longest Par 3
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.