Hockey Hole In One
59-year-old Brenda Hewett who has never touched a hockey stick in her entire life heads to the ice to try and win a truck. While getting her old truck repaired she mentioned she wish she had a new truck, the service manager handed her a ballot to win one. To win she must hit a puck almost the entire length of the ice (114 feet) into a hole that is the same size as the puck. Incredibly she makes the shot winning her self the grand prize, a 2012 Ford F-150 from Frenchie’s Ford in Massena, NY. Talk about a nice Christmas present.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Animals Are Awesome
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Turbo Trailer
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.