High Speed Performance Art
BMW Canada visited the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah to shoot ‘Bullet’, an ad for their BMW F10 M5, the world’s fastest sedan. The M5 launches out from a tunnel representing the barrel of a gun and smashes through an apple, balloons filled water and a target, all captured in ultra slow motion. BMW Canada is known to use CGI in their ads including this one where a BMW M1 drifting on top of the US Bank tower in Los Angeles, the 10th tallest building in the United States.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- 50 Common Misquotations
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Animals Are Awesome
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth