Henri le Chat Noir is a popular cat on YouTube who suffers from ennui and boredom, Henri doesn’t even care he is famous on the internet. In Henri’s latest video he discusses his trips to the vet and how the vet doesn’t fix anything. Watch Henri and Henri 2 Paw de Deux here.
Henri le Chat Noir is a French feline that suffers from ennui and boredom, not even a laser pointer would excite him. A cat’s life can get boring quick and Henri is not enthused by anything, signs around the house, birds, and even cheeseburgers. Henri shares with us some important things he has learned in his life, the whipped cream in the bathroom is not whipped cream, and sometimes the cat door is closed.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Animals Are Awesome
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Turbo Trailer
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting