Dutch artist Bart Jansen turned his cat, Orville, into a flying machine after he was killed by a car. Orville was named after famous aviator Orville Wright and turned into a helicopter after death with help from Arjen Beltman. Jansen says Orville loved birds and now he can fly with them. Orville the helicopter cat is getting worldwide attention after being displayed at the St. Art Gallery during the KunstRAI Art Festival in Amsterdam.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Cat Pushes Kitten Down Stairs.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Two Year Old Dances To Elvis Presley’s ‘Jailhouse Rock’.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious