Han Yue Parallel Parking
Chinese driver, Han Yue has claimed the title for the World’s tightest parallel parking this week. Yue parked a Mini Cooper S into a parking spot just 15cm [5.91 inches] longer than the vehicle. The record has changed hands five times in the past two years, the previous record was held by Patrik Folco at 22cm [8.66 inches] and others include Zhang Hua 24cm and Ronny Wechselberger 26cm. This new parallel parking record will be tough to beat.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Animals Are Awesome
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Turbo Trailer
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting