Hamish & Andy
Australian comedy duo Hamish Blake and Andy Lee spend one weekend without one of their senses. For 50 hours Andy has his sight removed and Hamish has his hearing removed. Just two hours in Andy has a massive anxiety attack but for the most part the two try and make the best of it. The two shared their challenge appearing on Australia’s Network Ten during and after the weekend. Also popular from Hamish and Andy is their ‘Going Gorillas Prank‘, the two dress up as gorillas and hit the zoo to see what they can get away with.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Canadian Singer Butchers U.S. National Anthem
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- The Social Revolution – Remember Me
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- When Did You Choose To Be Straight?