Guinness World Record Tightest Parallel Parking
Chinese driver, Han Yue has claimed the title for the World’s tightest parallel parking this week. Yue parked a Mini Cooper S into a parking spot just 15cm [5.91 inches] longer than the vehicle. The record has changed hands five times in the past two years, the previous record was held by Patrik Folco at 22cm [8.66 inches] and others include Zhang Hua 24cm and Ronny Wechselberger 26cm. This new parallel parking record will be tough to beat.
Ronny Wechselberger aka ‘Ronny C-Rock’ parallel parks a car in a space 26cm or 10.24 inches longer than the car he is driving. As soon as this record was made Zhang Hua squeezed a car into space 24cm longer than the vehicle he was driving on the Chinese version of the show. [UPDATE]Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Kindergartner Enthusiastically Signs Class’ Holiday Concert For Her Deaf Parents
- Magical Piano Brings Holiday Cheer To Travelers At Chicago’s Union Station
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.