Guigoz, a French baby milk brand owned by Nestle, has always focused on helping parents understand their baby’s needs. The company’s latest ad includes babies speaking gibberish with captions that translating what they are really saying. Guigoz has released an app for the iPhone and iPad that translates what your baby is saying into an actual comment. The comical ad has been seen several million times in the past two months.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Miss Utah USA Marissa Powell Fumbles Pageant Question On Income Inequality
- ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Takes On Kobe Bryant, Metta World Peace And Jason Collins
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Capuchin Monkey Buys Himself A Drink From A Vending Machine
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- 2 Year Old Sings Adele’s ‘Someone Like You’.
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- Unlocking The Truth – Two 12-Year-Old Metalheads That Rock
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.