Guigoz Baby Milk
Guigoz, a French baby milk brand owned by Nestle, has always focused on helping parents understand their baby’s needs. The company’s latest ad includes babies speaking gibberish with captions that translating what they are really saying. Guigoz has released an app for the iPhone and iPad that translates what your baby is saying into an actual comment. The comical ad has been seen several million times in the past two months.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Stefon’s ‘Saturday Night Live’ Farewell With Seth Meyers
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- The Baby Bachelor
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.