Guide Dog Movie
Music Box Films is releasing Quill: The Life of a Guide Dog this summer and you just might cry after only watching the trailer. The film is based on a true story follows the life of Quill, a yellow Labrador Retriever who becomes a guide dog for a Japanese man named Mitsuru Watanabe. When Watanabe receives Quill he is hesitant that a dog can guide him, but they soon become good friends. The film was originally released in Japan in 2004 and made it to the 2004 Toronto International Film Festival, after 8 years the film is releasing in the United States. Quill: The Life of a Guide Dog releases in select theaters May 18th, 2012 and on DVD July 10th, 2012.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Xbox One Reveal Highlights
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- 50 Common Misquotations
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture