AsapSCIENCE guys, Mitchell Moffit and Gregory Brown shared with us a scientific hangover cure last month. In their latest video the guys share the importance of taking short 10-30 minute naps, known as a power nap. You will want to share this video with your boss.
Many will be drinking heavily this weekend with the 4th of July just around the corner. Mitchell Moffit and Gregory Brown share tips just in time to prevent drinkers from getting hangovers and ways to cure them quickly the morning after. Eat carbs, fatty foods and drink plenty of water throughout the night. Always remember ‘beer before liquor you’ve never been sicker’. Eggs, bananas and fruit juice will help you get back on your feet the next morning.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee