Team Hot Wheels has pulled off a one of a kind stunt at X Games 2012, the Double Dare Loop. The stunt features two loops, both 6 stories high that become one half way around. Hot Wheels Yellow Team driver, Tanner Foust and Green Team driver, Greg Tracy now hold the record for the World’s Largest Double Loop Vertical Challenge. Last year in another Hot Wheels stunt, Tanner Foust jumped an off road truck 332 feet at the Indianapolis 500, breaking the world record for distance jump in a four-wheeled vehicle.
Most Watched Today
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Young Man With Down Syndrome Reacts To Receiving College Acceptance Letter
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Three-Week-Old Husky Puppy Howls For The First Time