Prankster Greg Benson targets strangers talking on their cell phones in his latest prank ‘Cell Phone Crashing’. Greg attempts to crash strangers’ cell phone conversations by getting close and pretending he is the person on the other line.
Previously: Whole Foods Shopping List Prank.
Cell Phone Crashing Original.
Greg Benson and Miles Grose from Mediocre Films take their ridiculous shopping lists to Whole Foods in their latest video. The two write shopping list for each other in search of nonsense grocery items, the first to laugh or get kicked out loses. Mediocre Films has also pulled the same prank at Target, Walmart and Kmart.
Most Watched Today
- Adorable Little Boy Goes Off On His Mom For Getting Pregnant
- Teenager Does The Ice Bucket Challenge After Having Her Wisdom Teeth Removed
- Turtle Costume Is The Only Thing That Helps Lily The Timid Bulldog Come Out Of Her Shell
- Couple Rescues Gluttonous Gopher Who Got Stuck In His Own Hole
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier