Prankster Greg Benson targets strangers talking on their cell phones in his latest prank ‘Cell Phone Crashing’. Greg attempts to crash strangers’ cell phone conversations by getting close and pretending he is the person on the other line.
Previously: Whole Foods Shopping List Prank.
Cell Phone Crashing Original.
Greg Benson and Miles Grose from Mediocre Films take their ridiculous shopping lists to Whole Foods in their latest video. The two write shopping list for each other in search of nonsense grocery items, the first to laugh or get kicked out loses. Mediocre Films has also pulled the same prank at Target, Walmart and Kmart.
Most Watched Today
- Loyal Pit Bull Stands Guard Over His Fallen Friend Until Help Arrives
- These Cardboard Stories From Homeless People Will Make You Rethink Homelessness
- Dad And Daughter Perform Impressive Dance Routine To Ariana Grande’s ‘Problem’
- Brilliant Recycle Bin Turns Bottles Into Food For Stray Cats And Dogs
- How To Open A Can Without A Can Opener
- Whale Lifts Kayakers Out Of The Water In Extremely Close Encounter
- Grandpa Throws Down His Canes And Surprises Everyone With His Age-Defying Dance Moves