Grandparents Marriage Tips
It seems most grandparents are getting the hang of technology and are becoming comfortable using a webcam. Kenny and Selma send wedding toasts to their grandson Michael and his wife Sue with five tips to a long and healthy marriage. Tips include #1 ‘Be good to each other’, #2 ‘Make sure you have food in your fridge’, #3 ‘Help each other in every way’, #4 ‘Always keep a clean house’, #4 again ‘Travel’ and finally #5 ‘Don’t argue with each other’. Kenny and Selma’s 72 years together are proof that these tips are key to a long and healthy marriage.
Most Watched Today
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Jeb Corliss – Grinding The Crack.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Spitfire 944 – WWII Pilot Watches Footage Of His 1944 Crash Landing For The First Time
- Barack Obama In California.
- First Person To Buy An iPhone 6 In Perth, Australia, Immediately Drops It On Live Television