Grandparents Marriage Tips
It seems most grandparents are getting the hang of technology and are becoming comfortable using a webcam. Kenny and Selma send wedding toasts to their grandson Michael and his wife Sue with five tips to a long and healthy marriage. Tips include #1 ‘Be good to each other’, #2 ‘Make sure you have food in your fridge’, #3 ‘Help each other in every way’, #4 ‘Always keep a clean house’, #4 again ‘Travel’ and finally #5 ‘Don’t argue with each other’. Kenny and Selma’s 72 years together are proof that these tips are key to a long and healthy marriage.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Deadly Tornado Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Extreme 19 – The World’s Longest Par 3
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Canadian Singer Butchers U.S. National Anthem
- ‘Aliens’ In 60 Seconds
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan