Grandparents Marriage Tips
It seems most grandparents are getting the hang of technology and are becoming comfortable using a webcam. Kenny and Selma send wedding toasts to their grandson Michael and his wife Sue with five tips to a long and healthy marriage. Tips include #1 ‘Be good to each other’, #2 ‘Make sure you have food in your fridge’, #3 ‘Help each other in every way’, #4 ‘Always keep a clean house’, #4 again ‘Travel’ and finally #5 ‘Don’t argue with each other’. Kenny and Selma’s 72 years together are proof that these tips are key to a long and healthy marriage.
Most Watched Today
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Maddie The 10-Week-Old Dachshund Puppy Quickly Learns To Ring Service Bell For Treats
- Canadian Weatherman Attempts To Deliver The Weather With A Large, Playful Dog
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Stage-Six Clinger Arrested After Getting Stuck In Ex-Boyfriend’s Chimney
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.