Grandma Falls Out Of Skydiving Harness
Laverne Everett from Oakdale, California celebrated her 80th birthday last year by kicking skydiving off her bucket list. Everett was excited for her first skydive at Sky Dive Lodi Parachute Center in Acampo, CA. It might look like Laverne was forced out of the plane, she says she wasn’t and calls the incident a mistake. As soon as she exits the plane with her tandem partner the top of Everett’s harness comes off and she almost becomes unhooked entirely.
Lavern Everett Interview.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Divers Inspecting Capsized Tugboat Find A Man Alive After Nearly 3 Days
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Jimmy Fallon Performs Holiday-Themed Pop Song Medley With Rashida Jones And Carrie Underwood
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 2
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures