Google Fiber Speed
Google has plans to release their new ultra high-speed internet called ‘Google Fiber’ to the city of Kansas City, Missouri in the coming months. Google Fiber is 100 times faster than the average connection[10Mbps] Americans use today, capable of 1,000Mbps speeds or 1Gbps. Google has released a short taking us through the speeds of the internet through the years from dial-up to broadband to fiber-optic communications. Google Fiber will be available September 9th, 2012 to the ‘Fiberhood’ with the most pre-registered customers. Google Fiber will run $120/month for 1Gpbs TV+Internet, $70 for 1Gpbs Internet and $300 one time construction fee for free 5Mbps internet for at least 7 years.
How To Get Google Fiber.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Divers Inspecting Capsized Tugboat Find A Man Alive After Nearly 3 Days
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper