Google Fiber Kansas City
Google has plans to release their new ultra high-speed internet called ‘Google Fiber’ to the city of Kansas City, Missouri in the coming months. Google Fiber is 100 times faster than the average connection[10Mbps] Americans use today, capable of 1,000Mbps speeds or 1Gbps. Google has released a short taking us through the speeds of the internet through the years from dial-up to broadband to fiber-optic communications. Google Fiber will be available September 9th, 2012 to the ‘Fiberhood’ with the most pre-registered customers. Google Fiber will run $120/month for 1Gpbs TV+Internet, $70 for 1Gpbs Internet and $300 one time construction fee for free 5Mbps internet for at least 7 years.
How To Get Google Fiber.
Most Watched Today
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Vicious Stray Cat Attacks Woman In The Snow
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Family Celebrates The Holidays With ‘Christmas Jammies’, A Video Christmas Card
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Mr. D – How Teachers Grade Tests.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Scientists In Submarine Capture Mermaid On Camera
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video