Golden Gate Bridge 75th Anniversary
On May 27th, 1937 San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge opened to the public and this past weekend the Golden Gate Bridge celebrated it’s 75th anniversary with a fireworks show which was seen by thousands. San Francisco’s very own The Seventh Movement captures the event with three cameras, slow motion was shot with a RED Scarlet at 45 frames per second and time-lapse were shot with a Canon 5D Mark 2 and Mark 3. The guys from Seventh Movement include Thomas Sidney McCallum, Vincent Guglielmina, and Jon Blomgren.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Deer Crashes Through Bus Windshield In Pennsylvania
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.
- Extreme 19 – The World’s Longest Par 3