Glow With The Show At Disney California Adventure Park
Disney Creative Entertainment Technical Director, Chuck Davis gives us a close look at the technology behind Disney’s new ‘Glow With The Show’ Mickey Mouse ears that interact with the World of Color show at Disney California Adventure. Not only do the ears interact with the World of Color but also with other areas throughout the park. The ‘Glow With The Show’ hats cost $25 and are available at Disney California Adventure.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- The Baby Bachelor
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Stefon’s ‘Saturday Night Live’ Farewell With Seth Meyers
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World