Glaciers On Mille Lacs Lake
Powerful winds on Mille Lacs Lake in northern Minnesota this weekend caused ice to pile up on the lake’s south shore in slow motion. Darla Johnson captured the slow-moving glacier-like ice heaves as they moved ashore and damaged nearby homes.
KMSP-TV News StoryFollow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Houdini Honey Badger Repeatedly Escapes His Enclosure
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Man Stages Protest With A Large Herd Of Sheep
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- Newborn Twins Can’t Stop Hugging While They Bathe
- Man Sings ‘Let It Go’ In Voices Of 21 Disney And Pixar Characters
- Shooting The Tube – 1/4 Mile Homemade Water Slide.