Glaciers On Mille Lacs Lake
Powerful winds on Mille Lacs Lake in northern Minnesota this weekend caused ice to pile up on the lake’s south shore in slow motion. Darla Johnson captured the slow-moving glacier-like ice heaves as they moved ashore and damaged nearby homes.
KMSP-TV News Story
Most Watched Today
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Toddler Ignores Military Protocol, Sprints Into His Mother’s Arms During Return Ceremony
- Two Ferrets Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing In A Box Full Of Packing Peanuts
- Father’s Peekaboo Beard Surprise Frightens Baby Daughter
- Family Rescues Hummingbird Stuck In A Wad Of Used Chewing Gum
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.