Glacier Falls Near Boat
A 200 foot piece of ice breaks from a glacier in Tracy Arm Fjord in Alaska. The glacier calving caused large chunks of ice to be propelled towards the boat, which you can see at the 0:08/9 second mark. The size of the ice chunks appear to be the size of a softball and reach the boat in less than a few seconds. The launching ice balls hit one woman causing to break her leg.
Another Video Of The Collapse
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- Dash Cams Capture Random Acts Of Kindness
- Wind In My Ears – A Compilation Of Dogs Riding In Cars
- Melbourne Metro PSA – Dumb Ways To Die.
- Shetland Ponies Wear Cardigans To Promote Scotland.
- Student Stands Up Against ‘Bad’ Teacher For Not Teaching
- Dueling Piano And Drum Cover Of Michael Jackson’s ‘Billie Jean’
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Alijah And Isaac Cover ‘One Thing’ By One Direction.
- Whole Foods Shopping List Prank.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- British Major League Baseball Commentary
- Mexican-American Boy’s National Anthem Sparks Racist Comments
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Boxer Dog Reacts To A Lime