Glacier Breaking Apart
A 200 foot piece of ice breaks from a glacier in Tracy Arm Fjord in Alaska. The glacier calving caused large chunks of ice to be propelled towards the boat, which you can see at the 0:08/9 second mark. The size of the ice chunks appear to be the size of a softball and reach the boat in less than a few seconds. The launching ice balls hit one woman causing to break her leg.
Another Video Of The Collapse
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Animals Are Awesome
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Turbo Trailer
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Young Girl – BBC Comedy.
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- SNL Veganville Skit With Justin Timberlake.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Student Stands Up Against ‘Bad’ Teacher For Not Teaching
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Smack That Dance.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma