Gift Of Apollo
43 years ago today on July 20th, 1969 Apollo 11 landed on the moon. 6 hours after landing Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin became the first humans to set foot on the moon. Armstrong’s ‘That’s one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind’ became the most the recognizable quote from the moon landings and heard throughout the world. Also on the mission, command Module Pilot, Michael Collins remained alone in orbit for 15 hours until Armstrong and Aldrin returned for the trip home.
First Moon Landing 1969.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- Little Girl Tells Dad To ‘Worry About Yourself’ While Buckling Car Seat
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Attraction – Britain’s Got Talent Audition
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer