Gift Of Apollo
43 years ago today on July 20th, 1969 Apollo 11 landed on the moon. 6 hours after landing Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin became the first humans to set foot on the moon. Armstrong’s ‘That’s one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind’ became the most the recognizable quote from the moon landings and heard throughout the world. Also on the mission, command Module Pilot, Michael Collins remained alone in orbit for 15 hours until Armstrong and Aldrin returned for the trip home.
First Moon Landing 1969.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video