Guigoz, a French baby milk brand owned by Nestle, has always focused on helping parents understand their baby’s needs. The company’s latest ad includes babies speaking gibberish with captions that translating what they are really saying. Guigoz has released an app for the iPhone and iPad that translates what your baby is saying into an actual comment. The comical ad has been seen several million times in the past two months.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- Animals Are Awesome
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Turbo Trailer
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting