Gibberish Translator App
Guigoz, a French baby milk brand owned by Nestle, has always focused on helping parents understand their baby’s needs. The company’s latest ad includes babies speaking gibberish with captions that translating what they are really saying. Guigoz has released an app for the iPhone and iPad that translates what your baby is saying into an actual comment. The comical ad has been seen several million times in the past two months.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Cat Pushes Kitten Down Stairs.
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Two Year Old Dances To Elvis Presley’s ‘Jailhouse Rock’.
- Sad Cat Diary